Go Metro to Cinco de Mayo on Broadway in downtown Los Angeles this Friday, May 5, from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.! The celebration is easy to reach via Metro by taking the B/D (Red/Purple) Line train and exiting at Pershing Square Station.
The event is a collaborative effort between Grand Central Market and District 14 to close Broadway for one block between 3rd & 4th Streets on Friday and provide music, activities, and retail pop-ups, similar to past Broadway events.
A few activities to look forward to:
Broadway Block Party
- Live performance stage at 3rd Street and DJ stage facing 4th Street
- Grand Central Market Bazaar with 30 merchants
- Classic cars on display
- Kid Zone with crafts and activities
Million Dollar Theater
- Full day of classic Hispanic films in the theater
- Sponsored bar for concessions and beverages
Grand Central Market
- Approximately 40 independent food & beverage vendors
- On-site parking available
Stop by Metro’s popup space between Grand Central Market and the Million Dollar Theater — we’ll be featuring images and videos of the upcoming Regional Connector’s new stations, including the Historic Broadway Station.
Categories: Go Metro