After two years of holding meetings virtually, the Regional Service Councils will return to in-person meetings beginning on March 1. Members of the public will have the option to attend the meetings in person and will still be able to submit comments online or by phone.
Here are the dates, times, locations, transit options and Zoom info for each of the upcoming March meetings:
- San Fernando Valley: March 1, 2023 at 6:30 p.m.
- Marvin Braude San Fernando Valley Constituent Center, 6262 Van Nuys Bl, Van Nuys, CA 91401
- Meeting location served by Metro Lines 164, 233, 237, 761, LADOT Panorama City/Van Nuys DASH, LADOT Van Nuys/Studio City DASH
- Zoom Meeting ID: 844 8686 4773, Passcode: 054038
- Westside/Central: March 8, 2023 at 6:00 p.m.
- Metro Headquarters Building, 1 Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor Board Room, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Meeting location served by Metro Rail B, D, and L Lines; Metro Lines 28, 30, 33, 40, 70, 71, 76, 78, 79, 106, 487, 489, and Metro J Line. Also served by Antelope Valley Transit, City of Commerce, Foothill Transit, LADOT DASH D, Commuter Express Union Station/Bunker Hill Shuttle, Metrolink, Torrance Transit, and Santa Clarita Transit.
- Zoom Meeting ID: 868 0072 4592, Passcode: 764206
- Gateway Cities: March 9, 2023 at 2:00 p.m.
- Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E Florence Av, Huntington Park, CA 90255
- Meeting location served by Metro Lines 111 and 251.
- Zoom Meeting ID: 878 3912 9126, Passcode: 364076
- South Bay Cities: March 10, 2023 at 9:30 a.m.
- Residence Inn Conference Room, 2420 Marine Av, Redondo Beach, CA 90278
- Meeting location served by Metro C Line (Redondo Beach Station), Metro Line215 (rush hours only), and GTrans 1X.
- Zoom Meeting ID: 874 5516 3517, Passcode: 161345
- San Gabriel Valley: March 13, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.
- Metro El Monte Division 9 Building, Third Floor Service Council Conference Room, 3449 Santa Anita Av (Santa Anita Av & Ramona Bl), El Monte, CA 91731
- Meeting location served by Metro Bus (70, 76, 267, 268, 287, 577, & J Line), Metro Micro (El Monte), Foothill Transit (178, 190, 194, 269, 270, 282, 486, 488, 492, & Silver Streak), Norwalk Transit 7, and El Monte Shuttle Lines serving El Monte Station.
- Zoom Meeting ID: 876 9545 1647, Passcode: 734758
As for topics we’ll be discussing this month with the Councils: San Fernando Valley and Westside Central Service Councils will hear a Sepulveda Transit Corridor project update. The Westside Central, Gateway Cities, and South Bay Cities Service Councils will get an update on the C and K Lines Operating Plan. The Gateway Cities and South Bay Service Councils will also get an update on the C Line Extension to Torrance Project. Lastly, the San Gabriel Valley Service Council will receive a 710 Mobility Hubs Study Overview.
Service Council agendas are posted here at least 3 days before the meeting; agendas include information on how to listen and submit comments, and links to the presentations.
To submit comments to the Service Councils, you can:
- Submit an online comment before or during the meeting through the links in the agendas posted online by clicking on “comment” for the item you’d like to comment on. This feature remains active throughout the meeting.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify which Service Council and agenda item number your comments are for.
- Mail comments, noting the Service Council and agenda item number to:
- Regional Service Councils
One Gateway Plaza MS: 99-7-1
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Regional Service Councils
Email and mail comments must be received by 5 p.m. the day before the meeting to be read into the public record during the meeting.
To be added to any of the Service Council’s email lists, send an email to email@example.com and specify which Council you’re interested in. You’ll receive meeting reminders with links to the agendas and presentations.
Interpretation is available for public Metro meetings and events in alignment with ADA and Title VI Requirements: sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats, interpreters for members of the public with limited English proficiency, and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request. All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services, and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.