In February, all Councils will hear about the Station Evaluation Program Findings and Regional Updates. The San Fernando Valley Council will hear about the LIFE Program Update, and the South Bay Cities Council will decide on their in-person meeting location, as this is the month last month for virtual-only Service Council meetings.
Beginning March 1, all Service Council meetings will return to in person meetings; members of the public will still be able to submit online comments and comment by phone, but there will be an option to attend the meetings in person. We’ll share more information about the locations and how to participate next month.
Here are the dates for the upcoming February meetings, and a link to each Council’s page with a map of the region and the list of the members:
- San Fernando Valley: February 1, 2023 at 6:30 p.m.
- South Bay Cities: February 3, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. – note that the meeting is being held a week earlier than usual
- Westside/Central: February 8, 2023 at 6:00 p.m.
- Gateway Cities: February 9, 2023 at 2:00 p.m.
- San Gabriel Valley: February 13, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.
Interpretation is available for public Metro meetings and events in alignment with ADA and Title VI Requirements: sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats, interpreters for members of the public with limited English proficiency, and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request. All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services, and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number
Service Council meeting agendas are always posted here at least 3 days before the meeting; the online agendas include information on how to listen and comment during the meeting, links to the presentations and to submit your comments to be read during the meeting, and a link to stream the meeting goes live when each meeting starts.
To submit comments to the Service Councils, you can:
- Submit an online comment before or during the meeting through the links in the agendas posted online by clicking on “comment” for the item you’d like to comment on. This feature remains active throughout the meeting.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include which Service Council and agenda item number your comments are for.
- Mail your comments, noting the Service Council and agenda item number to:
- Regional Service Councils
One Gateway Plaza MS: 99-7-1
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Regional Service Councils
Online comments are accepted throughout the meetings. Email and mail comments must be received by 5 p.m. the day before the meeting to be read into the public record during the meeting.
To be added to any of the Service Council’s email lists, send an email to email@example.com and specify which Council you’re interested in. You’ll receive meeting reminders with links to the agendas and presentations.