The Service Council meetings will continue virtually in accordance to the COVID-19 Safer at Home orders for the August meetings. agenda items for all Service Councils will include a Metro Title VI Service Policies Review, the Station Evaluation Program update, and the usual Regional Updates.
Other items specific to particular regions include an overview of the Beverly Hills Transit Feasibility Study at the Westside Central meeting, an SR-710 Corridor Update will be presented at the Gateway Cities meeting, and a C Line to Torrance Extension update will be shared at the South Bay Cities meeting.
Here are the dates for the upcoming August meetings – a link to each Council’s page with a map of the region and the list of the members is also provided:
- San Fernando Valley: August 3, 2022, at 6:30 p.m.
- San Gabriel Valley: August 8, 2022, at 5 p.m.
- Westside/Central: August 10, 2022, 6 p.m.
- Gateway Cities: August 11, 2022, at 2 p.m.
- South Bay Cities: August 12, 2022 at 9:30 a.m.
Service Council meeting agendas are always posted here at least 3 days before the meeting; the online agendas include information on how to listen and comment during the meeting, links to the presentations and to submit your comments to be read during the meeting, and a link to stream the meeting goes live when each meeting starts.
To submit comments to the Service Councils, you can:
- Submit an online comment before or during the meeting through the links in the agendas posted online by clicking on “comment” for the item you’d like to comment on. This feature remains active throughout the meeting.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include which Service Council and agenda item number your comments are for.
- Mail your comments, noting the Service Council and agenda item number to:
Regional Service Councils
One Gateway Plaza MS: 99-7-1
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Online comments are accepted throughout the meetings. Email and mail comments must be received by 5 p.m. the day before the meeting to be read into the public record during the meeting
To be added to any of the Service Council’s email lists, send an email to email@example.com and specify which Council you’re interested in. You’ll receive meeting reminders with links to the agendas and presentations.