Due to circumstances beyond our control, the Thursday, June 9 Gateway Cities Service Council meeting time will move from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., this month only. Everything else about the meeting will remain the same – the link to watch online, the phone numbers to listen or call to comment, and all of the agenda items. Let us know in the comments if this meeting time works better for you to listen in and participate. Hope you can join us this Thursday!
As a reminder the items for Thursday’s meeting are:
- Bicycle Parking Update
- Montebello Transit Comprehensive Operations Analysis Overview
- June Service Changes Overview
- Approve Annual Work Plan
- Regional Updates
Agendas & Link to Watch Online: Agendas are always posted here at least 3 days in advance; link to stream appears under Upcoming Events when the meeting begins
Listen By Phone: Dial 877.422.8614 and enter 3462108#
Listen & Comment by Phone: Dial 877.422.8614 and enter 3756328# during the agenda item you want to comment on. Callers are announced by the last four numbers of their phone number and given two minutes to comment.
In case of an audio or video stream outage during the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 213.598.9715 so that staff can work to resolve the issue.
To submit comments to the Service Councils, you can also:
- Submit an online comment before or during the meeting through the links in the agendas posted online by clicking on “comment” for the item you’d like to comment on. This feature remains active throughout the meeting.
- Send an email to email@example.com. Please include which Service Council and agenda item number your comments are for.
- Mail your comments, noting the Service Council and agenda item number to:
Regional Service Councils
One Gateway Plaza MS: 99-7-1
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Online comments are accepted throughout the meetings. Email and mail comments must be received by 5 p.m. the day before the meeting to be read into the public record during the meeting.
To be added to any of the Service Council’s email lists, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify which Council you’re interested in. You’ll receive meeting reminders with links to the agendas and presentations.