Metro continues to hire bus operators — and we encourage anyone interested to attend the event this Saturday from 8 a.m to 1 p.m. at East Los Angeles Community College. These are good jobs that can lead to good careers.
What we offer
· Salary: $20.49 – $27.31 per hour
· Medical, dental and vision coverage
· Paid time off/vacation
· Retirement plan options
· Free Metro transit pass
· Paid trainings and tuition reimbursement
What you need to qualify
· 21+ years of age
· Good driving record (DMV K-4 printout)
· California Class C drivers license
· Six months minimum of customer service experience
More details on salary, hours, qualifications, duties and benefits are on the Metro career page. And please take a couple minutes to watch the video below — with some of our veteran bus operators sharing some words of wisdom.