All Service Council meetings will continue will be held virtually throughout March. Take a look at the agenda items and call in to the meetings covering the topics you’re interested in. We would love to hear your questions!
March meetings kick off this month with San Fernando Valley on Wednesday, March 2. All Councils will hear a Station Evaluation Program Update, and the usual updates on service performance and any other items of interest to the region. This month, all the Service Councils will be held on their usual dates, provided here in order of occurrence:
- San Fernando Valley: Wednesday, March 2, 6:30 p.m.
- Westside Central: Wednesday, March 9, 6:00 p.m.: Purple Line Extension Section 3 Update
- Gateway Cities: Thursday, March 10, 2:00 p.m.: Transit & Intercity Rail Capital Program Grant Applications Update
- South Bay Cities: Thursday, March 11, 9:30 a.m.: Contract Services Update, Transit & Intercity Rail Capital Program Grant Applications Update
- San Gabriel Valley: Monday, March 14, 5:00 p.m.: On the Move Riders Club Program Update, I-10 Update, Transit & Intercity Rail Capital Program Grant Application Update
If you’d like to get a notice sent to you when the final agenda is posted, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention which Council you’re interested in. You’ll be added to their email list and receive reminders with links to the agendas and presentations.
Categories: Policy & Funding, Projects