Metro’s Gateway Cities, San Gabriel, South Bay, and Westside Central Service Councils will convene public hearings on the Crenshaw/LAX Line and Regional Connector Service Plans Title VI analyses.
- Title VI is the Service and Fare Equity (SAFE) Analysis of the impacts of the project service plans on minority populations.
- The Title VI analyses must be adopted by Metro Board at least six months before revenue operations can begin; analyses scheduled to be adopted at March Board meeting
- Opening dates for either project are not yet available.
The presentation is the same for both hearings: https://media.metro.net/board/Items/2022/02_february/20220212claxrcphitem3_presentation.pdf
You can read the full Title VI analyses for the Crenshaw/LAX Line here at https://media.metro.net/board/Items/2022/02_february/20220212claxrcphitem3_1.pdf and for the Regional Connector at https://www.metro.net/media/board/Items/2022/02_february/20220212claxrcphitem3.pdf
Virtual hearing dates:
- Saturday, February 12, 10 a.m. and
- Tuesday, February 15, 6 p.m.
To participate: call (877) 422-8614 and enter the corresponding extension to listen or to submit comments by phone in your preferred language. Listening and comment lines will be available from start to finish of each event:
- Listen in English: 3462108# / Comment in English: 3756328#
- Listen in Spanish: 4127050# / Comment in Spanish: 4127057#
- Submit comments online during the hearings via the links in the agenda to be posted here; online comments will be read during the public comment portion of hearing.
Public comments must be received by midnight Tuesday, February 15, 2022. Written comments can be submitted:
- By mail to:
Metro Service Planning & Development
Attn: Crenshaw Light Rail Project/Regional Connector Project Title VI Analysis
1 Gateway Plaza, 99-7-1
Los Angeles, CA 90012-2932
- By email to: mailto: email@example.com
Hearing agendas and link to stream:
Categories: Transportation News