This month is a hodgepodge of regional projects and programs, so take a look at the agenda items listed for each Council, call into those meetings that pique your interest, and ask questions. All Service Councils get a monthly roundup of regional items of interest as well.
February meetings kick off this month with San Fernando Valley on Wednesday; agenda items for the rest of Council meetings are still being confirmed and subject to change, so if you’d like to get a notice sent to you when the final agenda is posted, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention which Council you’re interested in. You’ll be added to their email list and receive reminders with links to the agendas and presentations.
This month, all of the Service Councils will be held on their usual dates. February meetings in order of occurrence:
- San Fernando Valley: Wednesday, February 2, 6:30 p.m.: North Hollywood Joint Development Update, On the Move Riders Club Update, Regional Updates
- Westside Central: Wednesday, February 9, 6:00 p.m.: On the Move Riders Club Update, Regional Updates
- Gateway Cities: Thursday, February 10, 2:00 p.m.: Rosecrans/Marquart Construction Update, On the Move Riders Club Update, Regional Updates
- South Bay Cities: Thursday, February 11, 9:30 a.m.: J Line (Silver) Electrification Update, Regional Updates
- San Gabriel Valley: Monday, February 14, 5:00 p.m.: Foothill Transit Comprehensive Operations Analysis Overview, J Line (Silver) Electrification Update, Regional Updates
Service Council meetings will continue to be held virtually through at least March.