We’re hosting free bike classes across L.A. County. Whether you’re new to biking or just new to biking on city streets, these classes and group rides can help you become more comfortable with riding in an urban environment.
Upcoming classes and rides are listed below. Be sure to RSVP to guarantee your spot.
- Jan. 5 – Bicycling 101: Commuting to School and Work
- Jan. 10 – Bicycling 101: Choosing the Right Bike
- Jan. 12 – Bike Maintenance: Cleaning Your Bike
- Jan. 17 – BEST Ride: Remembering Dr. King in LA
- Jan. 22 – BEST Ride: DTLA Landmarks
For more info on how to ride a bike in L.A. County, visit metro.net/bikes.