This month, all Service Councils will get updates on Metro’s Fareless System Initiative and the December bus service changes for their respective regions. They’ll also hear a roundup of regional items of interest.
The San Fernando Valley Service Council will receive an update on the NoHo to Pasadena BRT Project, and the Westside Central Service Council will receive an update on the La Brea Bus Priority Lanes Project.
Please note that the Gateway Cities meeting is not being held on the usual Thursday afternoon due to the Veteran’s Day holiday; instead, they’ll meet on Monday, November 1 at 4:30 p.m. Send us an email and let us know if this rescheduled time makes it easier for you to listen or participate.
November meetings in order of occurrence:
· Gateway Cities: Thursday, November 1, 4:30 p.m.
· San Fernando Valley: Wednesday, November 3, 6:30 p.m.
· San Gabriel Valley: Monday, November 8, 5 p.m.
· Westside Central: Wednesday, November 10, 6 p.m.
· South Bay Cities: Friday, November 12, 4:30 p.m.
Service Council meetings continue to be held virtually for the time being in accordance with AB361. Service Council meeting agendas are posted here at least 3 days before the meeting, with links to the presentations and to submit comments to be read during the meeting, as well as information on how to call and comment by phone during the meeting. A link to stream the meeting goes live here when each meeting starts.
To submit public comments to the Service Councils, you can:
· Submit an online comment before or during the meeting through the links on the agendas posted here. Click on “comment” for the item you’d like to submit remarks for. This feature remains active throughout the meeting.
· Listen and comment by phone during the meeting: Dial 877.422.8614 and enter Meeting Extension 3756328#. Callers will be announced by the last four numbers of their phone number, then given two minutes to comment at the conclusion of each agenda item’s presentation.
· Send an email to email@example.com. Please include which Service Council and agenda item number your comments are for.
· Mail your comments, noting the Service Council and agenda item number to:
Regional Service Councils
One Gateway Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Online comments are accepted throughout the meetings. Email and mail comments must be received by 5 p.m. the day before the meeting to be read into the public record during the meeting.
Want to receive links to the agendas when they’re posted? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify which Council’s agendas you’d like to receive.
Categories: Transportation News