If you have recently purchased the new iPhone 13, be sure to transfer your virtual TAP card to your new phone so you can keep using it as a safe, contactless way to ride bus and rail. Follow the steps below to transfer your virtual TAP card from your old iPhone to your new phone.
· On your old iPhone, go to Apple Wallet and select the TAP card you wish to transfer to another phone.
· Press the “…” (“more” icon), scroll down and select “Remove This Card.”
· On your new iPhone, open Apple Wallet and select the “+” icon on the top right corner of your screen.
· Select “Previous Cards” to view your previously added TAP cards (Note: It may take up to 30 seconds for all of your cards to appear.)
· Select the TAP card you would like to transfer.
· Select “Next” to add your TAP card to your new iPhone and follow the prompts to set it up in Wallet.