We’re hosting free bike classes across L.A. County. Whether you’re new to biking or just new to biking on city streets, these classes and group rides can help you become more comfortable with riding in an urban environment.
Upcoming classes and rides are listed below. Be sure to RSVP to guarantee your spot.
- Oct. 14 — Bike Maintenance: Fix-A-Flat (online)
- Oct. 18 — Bicycling 101: Rules of the Road for Night Riding (online)
- Oct. 22 — Bike Maintenance: Fix-A-Flat (In-person at Ride On! Bike Co-Op, Leimert Park)
- Oct. 25 — Bicycling 101: Rules of the Road (online)
- Oct. 28 — Bicycling 101: Rules of the Road for Group Riding (online)
- Oct. 30 — BEST Ride: DTLA Taco Roll
For more info on how to ride a bike in L.A. County, visit metro.net/bikes.