After a year of staying at home, thousands of fans will be able to return to Dodger Stadium on Friday, April 9, for Opening Day. If you’re planning to be there, or attend any future home game, make sure to read up on the updated fan safety guidelines.
Metro’s Dodger Stadium Express will begin modified service starting April 9 and will provide service from Union Station and Harbor Gateway Transit Center to the ballpark for every home game.
- Union Station and Harbor Gateway services will both begin two hours before the start of the game on April 9 and continue until 45 minutes after the final out.
- In April, Union Station service will operate out of Bay 3 in Patsaouras Bus Plaza due to ongoing preparations for The Oscars. For those planning to park and ride from Union Station, be sure to use the underground parking on the east side. Entrances are located on Cesar Chavez and Vignes.
- Union Station service will begin 90 minutes before the start of subsequent home games. Service from Harbor Gateway Transit Center will continue to operate up to two hours before the start of games.
- Buses will drop off at the new front entrance of the stadium.
- Bus frequency for both services will be slightly reduced due to limited fan attendance. Service from Union Station may be adjusted based on real-time ridership numbers. Service from Harbor Gateway will depart every 30 minutes.
- Rides are free with a game ticket.
- Be sure to wear a face mask while on board or while waiting to board.
Categories: Go Metro