To comply with local and state directives limiting the number of people that can gather, the November Service Councils will meet virtually. For November meetings, all Councils will receive a regional performance report and updates on NextGen and MicroTransit, review Motion 39 Response (policies and protocols for future service shutdowns), and vote on whether to go dark for December.
Agendas will be posted here at least 3 days before the meeting if not sooner, along with links where people can submit comments to be read during the meeting.
· San Fernando Valley: Wednesday, Nov. 4
Meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m.
San Fernando Valley Service Council will also receive an update on the NoHo to Pasadena BRT Project.
· Westside Central: Thursday, Nov. 12 (date changed due to Veteran’s Day holiday)
Meeting will begin at 6 p.m.
· Gateway Cities: Thursday, Nov. 12
Meeting will begin at 2 p.m.
Gateway Cities Service Council will also receive an update on the I-710 Corridor Project.
· South Bay Cities: Friday, Nov. 13
Meeting will begin at 9:30 a.m.
South Bay Cities Service Council will also receive an update on the Metro Rail Extension to Torrance Project.
· San Gabriel Valley: Monday, Nov. 9
Meeting will begin at 5 p.m.
San Gabriel Valley Service Council will also receive an update on the NoHo to Pasadena BRT Project.
Video stream link and phone-in options for all meetings will be available here 72 hours before the meeting.
To submit public comments to the Service Councils, you can:
· Submit an online comment before or during the meeting through the links on the agendas posted here. Click on “comment” for the item you’d like to submit remarks for. This feature will remain active throughout the meeting.
· Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include which Service Council and agenda item number your comments are for.
· Mail your comments, noting the Service Council and agenda item number to:
Regional Service Councils
One Gateway Plaza MS: 99-7-1
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Your email and mail comments must be received by 5 p.m. the day before the meeting to be read into the public record during the meeting.
Categories: Transportation News