To allow for greater social distancing in the workplace, Metro will be implementing the following adjustments to our customer support departments beginning Monday, March 30, 2020 until further notice.
TAP Customer Service
- All processing of paper reduced fare applications are suspended until further notice.
- On-line reduced fare applications processing will continue.
- Mail-in TAP card processing will continue.
- Please email CustomerService@taptogo.net if you have questions or concerns.
- All Metro Customer Centers will remain open but with limited hours.
- Union Station East Portal and Wilshire/Vermont will remain open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Baldwin Hills and East Los Angeles Center will remain open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Office will be closed. Lost items will be held until further notice.
- Customer bike picks-ups are suspended.
- Please use our online form to submit a claim.
Customer Information Contact Center (323.GOMETRO)
- Open seven days a week from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on weekends.
- Open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. We encourage customers reach out via email at CustomerRelations@metro.net or by using the online comment form.
Categories: Transportation News