The LIFE program helps qualifying low-income riders save on Metro 7-Day passes, 30-Day passes or EZ Passes. The program also offers a free 20-regional ride option each month. To redeem LIFE subsidies, eligible riders can take their registered LIFE TAP card to any TAP-participating vendor and load their fare option.
Adult riders, Senior/Disabled, K-12 grade students and full-time College/Vocational students are eligible if their incomes are:
Children over 5 years old whose parents qualify are automatically also eligible to receive LIFE benefits.
To request more information or sign up for discounted passes, fill out this form here.
You can also attend one of the following upcoming enrollment events to speak with staff and get assistance signing up.
FAME Assistance Corporation
1968 West Adams Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90018
- December 10 from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- December 12 from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- December 17 from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- December 19 from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Human Services Association
Pomona Transit Center
100 W Commercial St
Pomona, CA 91768
- December 17 from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Paramount Park Community Center
14400 Paramount Blvd.
Paramount, CA 90723
- December 20 from 12:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
El Monte Transit Center
3501 Santa Anita Ave.
El Monte, CA 91731
- December 11 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
HSA Monrovia office
605 S. Myrtle Ave.
Monrovia, CA 91016
- December 12 from 9 a.m. to noon
Bellflower Farmers Market at Simms Park
16614 S. Clark Ave.
Bellflower, CA 90706
- December 16 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Southeast-Rio Vista YMCA
4801 E. 58th St.
Maywood, CA 90270
- December 18 from 8:30 a.m. to noon
Categories: Transportation News