My favorite weekend of the year is back – Tyler, the Creator’s annual Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival and my birthday! Revel in the musical festivities outside Dodger Stadium ballpark this Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 9 and 10.
Don’t waste precious time in traffic and looking for parking — just like last year, CFG will be providing FREE shuttle service from Union Station to Dodger Stadium. That means you can dance on over to Union Station by taking Metro.
Just take the Red, Purple or Gold Line to Union Station and join other music lovers on the shuttle to enjoy amazing performances by Summer Walker, Daniel Ceasar, FKA Twigs, Clairo and more. The Silver Line is also a great transit option. Note: you need to already have a TAP card to ride the Silver Line and the fare is $2.50 per ride.
Additionally, going Metro means you get a free set of Camp CFG Carnival earplugs! To receive them, be sure to show your valid TAP card at the information booth before 4 p.m. each day.
View this post on Instagram
CFG performances begin at noon both Saturday and Sunday. Passes to the all ages festival are available here. Carnival rides will also be available on-site and are free to everyone. Finally, a few quick tips to consider:
- See what’s allowed inside the carnival
- To avoid long lines, purchase round-trip Metro fare ahead of time.
- Round-trip fare is $3.50 stored value + $2 for a reusable TAP card.
- Inbound shuttles from Union Station will be located at the passenger drop-off/valet area (near the Mozaic Apts) and will begin operating at 9 a.m. each day.
- Outbound shuttles from Dodger Stadium will be in Lot F with the last shuttle departing at approximately midnight both days.
- Follow @metrolaalerts on Twitter for service updates.
- To plan your best route, use the Metro Trip Planner.
Lastly, I’ll be covering the journey to the festival on Saturday via Metro’s Instagram stories – feel free to tune in and ask any questions pertaining to the weekend. See you all there; rain or shine!
Categories: Go Metro