Connect with twenty-two of Pasadena’s most prominent arts and cultural intuitions at ArtNight Pasadena, an event free of cars and full of entertainment on Friday, Oct. 11. The night lasts from 6 to 10 p.m.
Exhibits, food trucks, music and other forms of artistic expression will be filling the city, and if you show your TAP card at select venues, you will receive special free gifts! Items include:
• Boston Court – Receive a FREE mug
• sp(a)ce gallery – Receive a FREE Robot Remix enamel pin
• The Gamble House – Receive a FREE postcard
• Light Bringer Project – Receive a FREE t-shirt
• Red Hen Press – Receive FREE books and luggage tags
By the way, Metro Community Education will be handing out some transit safety items and Metro Art will be giving away posters featuring Pasadena Through the Eyes of Artist Walter Askin at Pasadena City Hall, starting at 6 p.m. While supplies last, so get there early!
Go Metro to ArtNight by taking the Metro Gold Line to Memorial Park Station. Then catch the nearest free ArtNight shuttle at Pasadena City Hall, just two blocks away! For more route options, visit Metro’s Trip Planner.
Categories: Transportation News