Summer may officially be over, but the outdoor music festivals are still going strong! Join Australian dance trio Rüfüs Du Sol as they continue their world tour with an exciting evening at L.A. State Historic Park this Saturday, Oct. 5.
The sold out event will showcase an art installation by Do LaB and will feature support performances by electronic duo Bob Moses and brother-sister duo Lastlings.
Parking is extremely limited and traffic can get very heavy, so treat yourself better and Go Metro. Head on over to the Gold Line, exit Chinatown Station and follow the sound of music to the park.
Additionally, going Metro gets you access to a cool gift. Just show your TAP card at the Info Booth to receive your promotional item – it is first come first serve, so be sure to rush over while supplies last.
The event doors open at 6 p.m. and you must be at least 21 years old to attend. The show is sold out, but you may request tickets here if any returns occur. Finally, a few of our helpful quick tips to consider:
- See what’s allowed inside the event.
- To avoid long lines, purchase round-trip Metro fare ahead of time.
- Round-trip fare is $3.50 stored value + $2 for a reusable TAP card.
- Gold Line trains will be running every 12 minutes throughout the evening.
- Follow @metrolaalerts on Twitter for service updates.
- To plan your best route, use the Metro Trip Planner.
Categories: Go Metro