Wear your fare! TAP has launched a new line of products called TAP wearables. These include the TAP Mini keychain fob, which are available beginning today, as well as the TAP Stretch and TAP Flex wrist bands. All can be purchased at Metro Customer Centers.
The TAP Mini is a fob for your keychain. All TAP wearables function just like a regular TAP card — you can load Stored Value and passes onto them, and register them online at taptogo.net. TAP wearables can be used on any agency that accepts TAP.
Reload your TAP wearables online at taptogo.net, by calling 866.TAPTOGO, at over 450 TAP vendor locations and at all TAP vending machines.
TAP wearables costs $10 plus the cost of fare and are available at Metro Customer Centers. Quantities are limited.
HOWEVER! If you’re unable to make it to a Metro Customer Center, TAP staff will be selling TAP wearables at three Metro Rail stations on the following days next week:
- Tuesday, Sept. 10 at Union Station (Gold Line portal) from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 11 at 7th St/Metro Center (Hope Street portal) from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 12 at North Hollywood Station from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 17 at Union Station East Portal from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 3 at 7th St/Metro Center (Figueroa Street) from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Categories: Transportation News