Grammy award-winning DJ and producer Zedd returns to L.A. State Historic Park this Saturday, Sept. 7 for the extremely popular Zedd In The Park festival.
Electronic music, spectacular visuals, fun activities, and tons of food create the perfect recipe for a great day! The one-day festival will feature support performances by Troyboi, DJ duo Keys N Krates, Jax Jones, and a curated presentation by Brownies & Lemonade.
Parking is very limited so you’ll definitely want to Go Metro. Head on over to the Gold Line, exit Chinatown Station and follow the sound of music to the park.
Additionally, going Metro gets you access to a cool gift. Just show your TAP card at the Info Booth to receive your promotional item.
The event doors open at 5 p.m. and you must be at least 18 years old to attend. General admission starts at $49.50. Finally, a few of our helpful quick tips to consider:
- See what’s allowed inside the event.
- To avoid long lines, purchase round-trip Metro fare ahead of time.
- Round-trip fare is $3.50 stored value + $2 for a reusable TAP card.
- Gold Line trains will be running every 12 minutes throughout the day.
- Follow @metrolaalerts on Twitter for service updates.
- To plan your best route, use the Metro Trip Planner.
Categories: Go Metro