Summer is ending soon and it’s time to attend those final weekend music festivals. Join Lykke Li as she debuts her first festival at Los Angeles State Historic Park on Sunday, August 18.
Unlike other musical events, YOLA DÍA is female-focused festival with a mission to highlight women, not only in the music industry but in all industries. In addition to musical performances, the day will consist of crafted food and drinks, merch from women-owned businesses, and artwork by Marilyn Minter and Laurie Simmons.
Dance your way onto the Gold Line to Chinatown Station and get ready to party to music by Cupcakke, Kelsey Lu, Lykke Li, Megan Thee Stallion and many more of your favorite female performers.
Going Metro means extra savings! Use our exclusive promo code “GOMETRO” upon checkout and save $38.50 on tickets.
The event doors open at 3 p.m. and you must be at least 21 years old to attend. Finally, a few quick tips to consider:
- See what’s allowed inside the event.
- To avoid long lines, purchase round-trip Metro fare ahead of time.
- Round-trip fare is $3.50 stored value + $2 for a reusable TAP card.
- Gold Line trains will be running every 12 minutes during the day and every 20 minutes in the evening.
- Follow @metrolaalerts on Twitter for service updates.
- To plan your best route, use the Metro Trip Planner.
Categories: Go Metro