ODESZA’s A Moment Apart Tour finale takes place this Friday and Saturday, July 26 and 27. Join the electronic music duo at the Los Angeles State Historic Park – the perfect outdoor space for a fun summer concert.
Tickets for both dates are sold out; however, a waitlist for tickets is still available if you’re feeling lucky. For those planning on attending, ditch your car and avoid insane parking fees by taking Metro.
Hop on the Gold Line to Chinatown Station and join other fans who are ready to dance to performances by ODEZSA, VAN GIIA, MEMBA, and ford.
Additionally, going Metro means you get a special surpise! To receive it, be sure to show your valid TAP card at the park’s information booth.
The concert doors open at 4:30 p.m. on both Friday and Saturday. You must be at least 18 years old to attend. Finally, a few quick tips to consider:
- See what’s allowed inside the event.
- To avoid long lines, purchase round-trip Metro fare ahead of time.
- Round-trip fare is $3.50 stored value + $2 for a reusable TAP card.
- Gold Line trains will be running every 10 minutes during the day and every 15 minutes in the evening.
- Follow @metrolaalerts on Twitter for service updates.
- To plan your best route, use the Metro Trip Planner.
Lastly, I’ll be covering the journey to the concert via Metro’s Instagram story – feel free to tune in and ask any questions pertaining to the day.
Categories: Transportation News