Tyler, the Creator is throwing his 7th annual Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival this Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 10 and 11. However, this year it will be held around Dodger Stadium, with all the festivities set to take place in the areas outside of the ballpark itself.
Tickets may be all sold out, but don’t worry – it’s never too late to stay woke and beat parking prices and reduce traffic congestion. CFG will be providing FREE shuttle service from Union Station to Dodger Stadium. That means you can boogie on over to Union Station by taking Metro.
Just take the Red, Purple or Gold Line to Union Station and join other music lovers on the shuttle to enjoy lit performances by Kali Uchis, Majid Jordan, Kids See Ghosts, A$AP Rocky and more. The Silver Line is also a great transit option. Note: you need to already have a TAP card to ride the Silver Line and the fare is $2.50 per ride.
View this post on Instagram
Get to the Carnival by ride share, friend & family pick up/drop off, bike, scooter, walk in or by public transport. @metrolosangeles riders there will be a free shuttle service to and from Union Station to Dodger Stadium starting at 9am on Saturday. More info at link in bio
Additionally, going Metro means you get a free set of Camp CFG Carnival earplugs! To receive it, be sure to show your valid TAP card at the information booth in Lot P before 4 p.m. each day.
CFG performances begin at noon both Saturday and Sunday. The show is open to all ages. Carnival rides will also be available on-site and are free to everyone. Finally, a few quick tips to consider:
- See what’s allowed inside the carnival
- To avoid long lines, purchase round-trip Metro fare ahead of time.
- Round-trip fare is $3.50 stored value + $2 for a reusable TAP card.
- Inbound shuttles from Union Station will be located at the passenger drop-off/valet area (near the Mozaic Apts)
- Outbound shuttles from Dodger Stadium will be in Lot 13 on the corner of Stadium Way and Lilac Terrace outside of Dodger Stadium via Sunset Gate A.
- The last outbound shuttle from Dodger Stadium to Union Station will depart at approximately midnight both days.
- Follow @metrolaalerts on Twitter for service updates.
- To plan your best route, use the Metro Trip Planner.
Lastly, I’ll be covering the journey to the festival via Metro’s Instagram story – feel free to tune in and ask any questions pertaining to the day. I will also be celebrating my birthday at CFG, so if you’re attending and spot me come say hello! See you all there; rain or shine!
Categories: Go Metro