If you haven’t noticed, Los Angeles has experienced a dramatic weather change in the last week or so. Not too long ago I was sitting in my non air-conditioned apartment drowning in my own sweat from nearly 100 degree weather.
However, the weather is finally beginning to feel a lot like fall – or at least L.A.’s version of fall — and holiday activities are amongst us! There is no better way than to chassé into the season by ice skating in DTLA’s Pershing Square.
Bai Holiday Ice Rink Pershing Square offers an outdoor experience surrounded by the city skyline of downtown. Grab some friends and family and enjoy the ice along with special events and entertainment.
It’s been proven that the holidays can cause stress, so leave the stress of driving and parking behind by going Metro to your ice skating extravaganza. Plus, going Metro means saving on your admission tickets. Present a TAP card at the ice rink admission window and save $1 on individual admission.
The outdoor ice rink is open daily from Nov. 16, 2017 to Jan. 15, 2018. For details on daily schedules and other activities, click here. Admission is $9 for a 60-minute skating session. Finally, here’s all the information you need to Go Metro to Bai Holiday Ice Rink Pershing Square:
- Take Red or Purple Line to Pershing Square Station, the ice rink is a short walk away from the station.
- For Metro Rail, round-trip fare is $3.50 in stored value + $1 for a reusable TAP card.
- There are also multiple DTLA bus lines that serve the area.
- Enjoy the city and take Metro Bike Share. The closest station is at Olive & 5th. Find more Bike Share Stations here.
- Follow @metrolaalerts on Twitter for service updates.
Lastly, a friendly reminder that discounts cannot be used for skate rentals or combined with any other discount. Now let your inner Michelle Kwan soar and glide on that ice!
Categories: Destination Discounts, Go Metro, Metro Lifestyle