Photos: Jacob Greenlund/Metro
Halloween is right around the corner, and I’m sure many of you are starting to make trick-or-treating plans. We want all walking dead and small creatures to be safe while crossing the streets or using the Metro system, so here are a few safety tips to follow to ensure your Halloween is scary for the right reasons:
- Look both ways before crossing, trains come from both directions.
- Be visible, make sure to wear something reflective.
- Obey all warning signs and signals.
- Avoid distractions like electronic devices, pay attention to your surroundings.
- Always use crosswalks while crossing the street.
Remember, safety begins with you! For more safety tips and information, visit our safety page.
Categories: Go Metro