Get ready for another “magnifico” evening in downtown Los Angeles. The Italian American Museum of Los Angeles presents Taste of Italy on Saturday, Oct. 14. The upscale event will showcase some of the region’s best Italian restaurants, musical entertainment, celebrity chefs and more!
Downtown Los Angeles means a lot of traffic, so we recommended avoiding the madness and going Metro. Plus, going Metro means saving some “i soldi” on tickets for Taste of Italy. Present a TAP card at the ticket booth to save up to $20 on select tickets.
Taste of Italy will take place from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. General admission tickets start at $60. Finally, here’s all the information you need to Go Metro to Taste of Italy:
- Union Station is the closest rail station to the festival, which is located at Pico House. Take Red, Purple, or Gold Line to Union Station and walk cross Alameda Street to join the festivities.
- For Metro Rail, round-trip fare is $3.50 in stored value + $1 for a reusable TAP card.
- The Silver Line is also a great transit option. The El Monte Busway Alameda stop is a very short walk from Pico House. Note: you need to already have a TAP card to ride the Silver Line and the fare is $2.50 per ride.
- Follow @metrolaalerts on Twitter for service updates.
- To plan your best route use Metro Trip Planner.
Don’t forget to bring your appetite, ciao!
Categories: Go Metro