With films of all genres and themes, there is a guaranteed screening for everyone to enjoy. So grab your friends and get ready for 10 days of popcorn, thrillers, documentaries and more!
Save yourself a headache and avoid the drama of downtown traffic and extreme parking fees by taking the Expo Line or Blue Line. L.A. LIVE is just a short walk away from Pico Station.
Going Metro also means you’ll have the chance to save money on your ticket. Receive a 25 percent discount by presenting your valid TAP card while purchasing tickets at the box office.
The film festival begins at 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, 1 p.m. on Saturdays and 2 p.m. on Sundays. Tickets are available starting at $15, without your Metro discount. Lastly, a few quick tips to consider:
- View the DTLA Film Festival schedule for preferred dates.
- For a faster trip, load your TAP card with round-trip fare ahead of time.
- Round-trip fare is $3.50 in stored value + $1 for a reusable TAP card (if you don’t already have one).
- Follow @metrolaalerts on Twitter for service updates.
- To plan your best route use Metro Trip Planner.
Categories: Go Metro