The best season in Los Angeles continues… that’s music festival season of course! FYF Fest, an eccentric three-day music festival, will be taking place at Exposition Park from July 21 to 23.
The festival, which had been only two days in recent years, is now bigger than ever with performances by Missy Elliot, Majid Jordan, Solange, Björk, Nine Inch Nails and so many more!
If you’re planning to attend the festival, you should also plan to avoid traffic and outrageous parking fees by taking the Expo Line. Metro will be running enhanced late-night rail service during FYF so you can get to and from the concert safely. The event entrance is just a few steps away from the Expo/Vermont Station.
Additionally, going Metro means you get a free FYF Fest custom keychain! To receive your keychain, present your valid TAP card at the FYF info booth on the concourse before 4 p.m. each day.
FYF Fest grounds open at 5 p.m. Friday and 2 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday. General admission single day passes start at $109; passes for Friday and Sunday are still available for purchase. Finally, a few quick tips to consider:
- Here’s what’s allowed inside the festival
- To avoid long lines, load your TAP card with round-trip fare ahead of time.
- Round-trip fare is $3.50 in stored value + $1 for a reusable TAP card.
- For trips only on Expo Line (with no transfers), the last trains leave Expo/Vermont Station at 2:00 a.m. all three nights.
- Those transferring to other lines, the last trains leave at 1:20 a.m. all three nights.
- Follow @metrolaalerts on Twitter for service updates.
- To plan your best route, use the Metro Trip Planner.
— Metro (@metrolosangeles) July 17, 2017
Categories: Go Metro