Summer is officially here! So that means it’s the season to spend all of your free time outdoors. These hot sunny days lead to cool breezy nights, and what better way to spend those nights than listening to free music in the park? Levitt Pavilions – located at both Memorial Park and MacArthur Park – is offering free concerts under the stars now through Sept. 10. Pack a picnic dinner and take the whole family to enjoy the sounds of jazz, blues, Latin music and more!
To make your night even more gratifying, leave the car at home and Go Metro to avoid the stress of traffic or the hassle of parking. Here are a few tips to help you get to your location:
- To get to Levitt Los Angeles: take the Red or Purple Line to Westlake/MacArthur Park Station. View the full list of performances at MacArthur Park here.
- To get to Levitt Pasadena: take the Gold Line to Memorial Park Station. View the full list of performances at Memorial Park here.
- Round-trip Metro fare is $3.50 stored value + $1 for a reusable TAP card.
- Follow @metrolaalerts on Twitter for service updates.
- To plan your best route, use the Metro Trip Planner.
Categories: Go Metro