September is the official Rail Safety Month and Metro’s transit safety team will be out and about the entire month handing out goodies and reminding riders to look, listen and stay alive when around trains. Remember: safety begins with you.
Here’s the schedule of pop-up safety events:
- Tuesday, Sept. 6, at Union Station East Portal, 7 to 10 a.m.
- Monday, Sept. 12, at Willowbrook/Rosa Parks Station, 7 to 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 14, at La Cienega/Jefferson Station, 7 to 9 a.m.
- Friday, Sept. 16, at Azusa Downtown Station, 7 to 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 21, at Downtown Long Beach Station, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 22, at Sierra Madre Villa Station, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 23, at Downtown Santa Monica Station, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 28, at Culver City Station, 4 to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 29, at Atlantic Station, 4 to 6 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 30, at Compton Station, 4 to 6 p.m.
Categories: Transportation News