Are you going to FYF Fest this weekend? Avoid parking and traffic and get to FYF via the Expo Line. Metro will be running enhanced late-night rail service during FYF so you can get to and from the concert safely. The event entrance is just a few steps away from the Expo/Vermont Station, and if you Go Metro you’ll be able to get a free reusable water bottle.
Some rider tips:
- For updates on service, follow @metrolosangeles or @metroLAalerts.
- To avoid lines, purchase roundtrip fare ahead of time.
- Roundtrip fare is $3.50 + $1 for a reusable TAP card.
- Be sure to TAP your own card before each boarding.
- For those needing to transfer to other lines, the last trains leave Expo/Vermont Station on both nights at 1:30 a.m.
- For trips only on the Expo Line, the last trains leave Expo/Vermont Station at 2:10 a.m. (with no transfers).
For more routes and connections, use the Trip Planner.
Metro also has plenty of park and ride lots to help you connect to transit. Keep in mind that parking at Culver City and La Cienega/Jefferson Station will likely fill up fast, so be sure to get there early if you want to snag a spot. On Sunday, please note there is no Metro parking allowed at Expo/Crenshaw Station.
Finally, if you didn’t get tickets to FYF, you can still attend with Metro. Just follow us on Snapchat @metrolosangeles! We’ll take you along as we check out Kendrick Lamar, Tame Impala, LCD Soundsystem, Grace Jones and others. You can also preview some of the performers here.
Categories: Go Metro