Commuting between the San Fernando Valley and the San Gabriel Valley has never been easier. Skip the daily traffic grind and ride the NoHo-Pasadena Express! Why? Because…
- It’s a Commuting Dream: Commuters have been demanding a convenient transit option from NoHo to Pasadena and it’s finally here. Whether you are coming from or going to North Hollywood or Pasadena; taking the Orange, Red, or Gold Line; working in the Burbank Media District or downtown Glendale; the 501 makes using transit a lot easier.
- You Earn Some Quality Time: When you’re riding on the 501 you can read a book, watch a show on Netflix or YouTube, get a jump on emails and work or finally read all those long form think pieces you’ve been saving. Can you do that while you’re driving?
- You Save Money: Imagine not having to fill up your gas tank every week or pay for parking. Imagine how much wear and tear your daily commute is having on your engine, tires and brakes. Now imagine paying $2.50 to get to work. Your car will thank you.
- It’s Convenient: Service operates Monday-Friday from 5:30 a.m. until 9 p.m., with buses every 15 minutes during peak hours. Weekend service runs from 6:30 a.m. until 9 p.m. with buses every 30 minutes. Use your TAP card to get free transfers to other Metro lines!
- Driving is Killing You: It really is.
The cost to ride the express line is $2.50. In addition to connecting to the Orange Line, Red Line and Gold Line, the NoHo-Pasadena Express also offers transfers to a number of other buses, including those run by Metro, Burbank Bus, Foothill Transit, Glendale Beeline, Pasadena Transit and Santa Clarita Transit.
Categories: Go Metro