Snoop Dogg and Tha Dogg Pound, Tyler, The Creator, A$AP Rocky, Atmosphere and more are part of the heavy-hitting lineup at the Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival this Saturday, November 14 at The Park at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Hands down the easiest way to get to the event is by taking the Metro Expo Line.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The Expo Line Expo/Vermont Station is located adjacent to the L.A. Coliseum.
- Rider tip: buy roundtrip fare on your way to the event ($3.50 roundtrip + $1 reloadable TAP card per person) to save time and avoid lines when leaving later that night.
- Make sure to TAP your card on the card reader before each boarding.
- Transfers are free for up to two hours.
- Signs will be posted at and around the station to help guide concert-goers to and from the station entrances.
- The entrance for regular pass holders is located south of the Expo/Vermont Station on Vermont St. between MLK and Leighton at the Soccer field:
- The entrance for VIP ticket holders will be located on Bill Robertson Ln. — the next street down (east) from Vermont Ave. if walking from Expo/Vermont Station — between MLK and Leighton entering the Coliseum concourse at gate 11:
Blue Line customers planning to get to the event by transferring to the Metro Expo Line should allow extra time due to weekend track work at Washington Station.
Categories: Metro Lifestyle