Metro is planning its next community meeting for Section 1 of the Metro Purple Line Extension Project on Thursday, September 17. The meeting will be held from 5:30 to 7:30 at the Korean Cultural Center at 5505 Wilshire Boulevard. Please see Google map for location.
Metro’s Construction Relations team will be giving updates on the following topics:
- Advance Utility Relocation (AUR) updates
- La Brea Staging Yard demo progress and look-ahead
- Pile Drilling overview and schedule
- Replacement Parking overview
- Eat, Shop, Play Wilshire (#espWilshire) update
- How to do Business with Metro
- Business Interruption Fund
See community meeting notice for additional details.
15 09 17 Purple Line Extension Community Meeting Notice
Categories: Transportation News