Are you going to FYF Fest? The list of performers include Kanye West, Morrissey, FKA Twigs, Solange and more, and they’ll be taking over the L.A. Memorial Sports Arena and Expo Park this weekend for two nights of musical awesomeness.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73ThWy419Wk]
Avoid parking and traffic and get to FYF via the Expo Line. Metro will be running enhanced late-night rail service during FYF so you can get to and from the concert safely. The event’s new entrance is a stone’s throw from the Expo/Vermont Station, and if you Go Metro you’ll be able to get a free water + gift!
Some rider tips:
- For service changes, follow @metrolaalerts on Twitter.
- To avoid lines, purchase roundtrip fare ahead of time.
- Roundtrip fare is $3.50 + $1 for a reusable TAP card, per person.
- Be sure to TAP your own card before each boarding.
- For those needing to transfer to other lines, the last trains leave Expo/Vermont Station on both nights at 1:30 a.m.
- For trips only on the Expo Line, the last trains leave Expo/Vermont Station at 2:10 a.m. (with no transfers).
For more routes and connections, use the Trip Planner.
Categories: Go Metro