Cinderella is experiencing quite the resurgence lately…
Disney’s live-action movie (starring Lily James, Cate Blanchett and Helena Bonham-Carter) hits theaters this Friday, Mar. 13. Then the Ahmanson Theatre debuts a version of the Rodger and Hammerstein musical next Tuesday, Mar. 17. If you plan on seeing either the movie or the show in the coming weeks, keep in mind that Metro turns gridlock into a stress-free trip with the touch of a TAP card. No fairy godmother required.
Go Metro to Cinderella at the Ahmanson and save 10 percent on select seats between Mar. 17 and Apr. 12. Located at 135 N. Grand Avenue in downtown Los Angeles, the Ahmanson is a short walk from the Metro Red and Purple Line Civic Center/Grand Park Station. There’s also a plethora of Metro Rapid and local buses serving the Grand Park area (here’s the Metro bus and rail map for DTLA) . Metro customers with valid TAP cards can purchase their discounted seats by visiting CenterTheatreGroup.org/Metro. (For more on destinations where you can TAP and save, visit metro.net/discounts.)
For those looking forward to the movie, it will be playing at these theaters that are near transit stations:
- Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE 14 (downtown L.A.): Metro Blue or Expo Line to Pico Station or Metro Red or Purple Line to 7th Street/Metro Center.
- ArcLight Cinemas Pasadena (Pasadena): Metro Gold Line to Memorial Park Station.
- Edwards Alhambra Renaissance Stadium 14 (Alhambra): Metro Bus 78, 79 or 378 to Main/Stoneman.
- AMC Universal City Walk 19 (Studio City): Metro Red Line to Universal/Studio City Station.
- Pacific Theatres at the Grove (MidCity West): Metro Rapid 780 or Bus 217, 218 or 16/316 to Fairfax/3rd Street.
- Pacific Theatres Culver Stadium 12 (Culver City): Metro Expo Line to Culver City Station.
- Highland Theatres (Highland Park): Metro Gold Line to Highland Park Station.
- Rave Cinemas Baldwin Hills 15 (Baldwin Hills/Crenshaw): Metro Rapid 710 or 740 to Crenshaw/Stocker or Metro Bus 105 to Martin Luther King Jr/Crenshaw.
Categories: Go Metro