Pasadena’s cultural institutions stay open late next Friday, Mar. 13 for ArtNight Pasadena, a bi-annual evening of exhibitions, music and entertainment that runs from 6 to 10 p.m. As always, ArtNight is free and open to the public. Adding to the fun, each participating venue will be paired with a food truck or two — so you can feed yourself as well as your passion for art!
Last fall’s ArtNight drew 22,000 visitors, meaning Metro is the way to go if you want to avoid a frenzied hunt for parking. The majority of the night’s events are within walking distance of the Gold Line Memorial Park Station, and a free shuttle will also be available with stops at each venue, so driving won’t be necessary at all! Visit Google Transit or Trip Planner to find your best route.
- At Shumei Arts : a free Miho Museum catalog or free tote bag
- At MUSE/IQUE: a free t-shirt
- At Side Street Projects: 3 free memberships to the Tool Shack, or 7 wooden keychains (limited to the first 10 people)
- At Pasadena Museum of California Art: 10% off membership or free Mark Ryden poster
- At Lineage Performing Arts Center: a free bottle of water
- At Pasadena Museum of History: free admission to the History Center & Mansion Tour (regularly a $15 value)
For the full ArtNight roster, click here. Hope to see you there!
Categories: Go Metro