THE IRON MINISTRY trailer 2 from J.P. Sniadecki on Vimeo.
AFI FEST presented by Audi takes place in Hollywood November 6 through 13 with nightly red-carpet galas, free screenings, film conversations and tributes. The Iron Ministry, a film depicting the sights and sounds of train travel in China, is just one of the many films that will be screened during the festival.
Take the Metro Red Line to Hollywood/Highland Station for AFI FEST fun, and then show your TAP card to save on eats and treats at the places below:
- Auntie Anne’s Soft Pretzels – Save 20% on food
- Buffalo Wild Wings – Save 10% on food
- Cantaloop – Save 15% on your bill
- Coldstone Creamery – Save 10% on bill
- Chado Tea Room – Save 15% on food
- Loteria Grill – Save 15% on food
- Mel’s Drive-In – Save 10% on food
- Wetzel’s Pretzels – Save 10% on food
- Woodfire BBQ – Save 10% on food
The exclusive Metro discounts are only being offered at these specific locations near Hollywood/Highland Station, and only during AFI FEST. For more routes and connections, use the Trip Planner.
Categories: Destination Discounts, Go Metro