A few weeks ago we asked for your input on our list of proposed bikeshare stations and suggestions on locations that might make a great bikeshare spot. Thanks to everyone’s valuable feedback, we now have a growing total of 515 suggested locations and over 3,000 interactions within the suggested locations that include ‘liking’ a proposed location and commenting on them.
Here is a list of the top ten most popular bikeshare station locations based on the number of likes:
1) Los Angeles Union Station
2) Pershing Square Station (5th/Hill)
3) Arts District (3rd/Traction Ave)
4) 7th St/Metro Center Station (7th/Flower)
5) Little Tokyo (1st/Central)
6) Grand Central Market (Hill St)
7) LA LIVE (Figueroa St)
8) Expo Park/USC Station
9) Civic Center/Grand Park Station (1st/Hill St)
10) Downtown Santa Monica Station (Expo Phase II)
We’re still accepting feedback until Sept. 15, so if you haven’t already placed your suggestion, check out this page and help us shape the future of bikeshare in Los Angeles.