Here’s the press release from Metro:
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor is scheduled to conduct nighttime freeway closures on the southbound I-405 between U.S. 101 and Getty Center Drive on-ramp the nights of Thursday, July 17, and Friday, July 18, 2014 to install electrical loops on the southbound freeway.
Closure information is as follows:
- Night of Thursday, July 17, from midnight to 5 a.m., Friday, July 18
- Night of Friday, July 18, from 1 a.m. (Saturday morning) to 6 a.m., Saturday, July 19
Ramps begin closing as early as 7 p.m. and lanes begin closing at 10 p.m.
– US 101 southbound connector to the southbound I-405
– US 101 northbound connector to the southbound I-405
– Southbound Burbank Boulevard on-ramp
– Southbound Ventura Boulevard on-ramp
– Southbound Valley Vista Boulevard on-ramp
– Southbound Skirball Center Drive on- ramp
From I-405 south: exit Burbank Boulevard and travel east to Sepulveda Boulevard, and southbound on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
From US 101 south: exit Van Nuys Boulevard, south on Van Nuys Boulevard, west on Ventura Boulevard, south on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
From US 101 north: take I-405 northbound and exit Burbank Boulevard, east on Burbank Boulevard, south on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
What to expect:
- Work is dependent on favorable weather conditions.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website at www.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at www.facebook.com/405project.
Categories: Transportation News