Here’s the press release from Metro:
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor is scheduled to conduct a nighttime freeway closure on the northbound I-405 between Getty Center Drive and Greenleaf on the night of Monday, July 7 through the morning of Tuesday, July 8, 2014. The contractor will install electrical loops on the northbound freeway.
Closure information is as follows:
- Night of Monday, July 7, midnight to 5 a.m., Tuesday, July 8
Ramps begin closing as early as 7 p.m. and lanes begin closing at 10 p.m.
- Northbound Sunset Boulevard to on-ramp
- Northbound Moraga on-ramp
- Northbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp
- Northbound Skirball Center Drive on-ramp
- Northbound I-405 to the north US 101 connector
Take the northbound Getty Center Drive off-ramp, head north on Sepulveda Boulevard to the northbound I-405 on-ramp at Greenleaf Street.
What to expect:
- Work is dependent on favorable weather conditions.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website at www.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter:www.twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at www.facebook.com/405project.
Categories: Transportation News