Here’s the press release from Metro:
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor is scheduled to conduct consecutive nighttime freeway closures on the southbound I-405 between Getty Center Drive and Wilshire Boulevard beginning on the night of Friday, June 27 through the morning of Wednesday, July 2, 2014. The contractor will conduct freeway striping.
Closure information is as follows:
- Midnight, Friday, June 27, to 6 a.m., Saturday, June 28
- Midnight, Saturday, June 28, to 6 a.m., Sunday, June 29
- Midnight, Sunday, June 29, to 5 a.m., Monday, June 30
- Midnight, Monday, June 30 to 5 a.m., Tuesday, July 1
- Midnight, Tuesday, July 1 to 5 a.m., Wednesday, July 2
On weekends ramps will begin to close at 7 p.m. and lanes will begin to close at 11 p.m.
On weekdays ramps will begin at 7 p.m. and lanes will begin at 10 p.m.
- Southbound on-ramp from Getty Center Drive
- Southbound on-ramp from westbound Sunset Boulevard
- Southbound on-ramp from eastbound Sunset Boulevard
Exit southbound Getty Center off-ramp, head southbound on Sepulveda Boulevard, make a right going west on Wilshire Boulevard to the westbound Wilshire on-ramp to the southbound I-405.
What to expect:
Categories: Transportation News