Here’s the press release from Metro:
Closure information is as follows:
- Midnight, Monday, June 23, to 5 a.m. Tuesday, June 24
- Midnight, Tuesday, June 24 to 5 a.m., Wednesday, June 25
- Midnight, Wednesday, June 25 to 5 a.m., Thursday, June 26
- Midnight, Thursday, June 26 to 5 a.m., Friday, June 27.
Ramps will begin to close at 7 p.m. and lanes will begin to close at 11 p.m.
- US-101 southbound connector to the southbound I-405
- US 101 northbound connector to the southbound I-405
- Southbound Ventura Boulevard on-ramp
- Southbound Valley Vista Boulevard on-ramp
- Southbound Skirball Center Drive on-ramp
- From I-405 south: exit Burbank Boulevard and travel east to Sepulveda Boulevard, and southbound on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
- From US 101 south: exit Van Nuys Boulevard, south on Van Nuys Boulevard, west on Ventura Boulevard, south on Sepulveda Bl to the southbound Getty Center Dr on-ramp.
- From US 101 north: take I-405 northbound and exit Burbank Boulevard, east on Burbank Boulevard, south on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Dr on-ramp.
What to expect:
Categories: Transportation News