The Fourth of July is rapidly approaching and if you’re making plans to stay in town, Grand Park’s 4th of July Block Party is definitely where you should celebrate. There will be music, food and the biggest rooftop fireworks display in downtown L.A. Best of all, it’s free!
Doors open at 1 p.m. and the music starts at 4 p.m. The easiest way to get to the block party is via Metro. Take the Red/Purple Line to Pershing Square Station–Civic Center/Grand Park Station will be partially closed. For more route options, use Trip Planner.
While you’re out having fun, show your valid TAP card at any of these DTLA locations near Grand Park and save on dinner and more:
- Aqua Lounge – Save 15% on your bill
- Ebano’s Crossing – Save 15% on your bill
- Far Bar – Save 10% on food
- Fickle – Save 10% on food
- Grand Central Market – Save $2 on food or any non-alcoholic drink purchase
- Justice Urban Tavern – Save 15% on your bill
- Noe Restaurant and Bar at the Omni Los Angeles – Save 15% on your bill
- Onyx Lounge – Save 15% on your bill
- Peddler’s Creamery – Buy 1 single scoop, get one free
- Sprinkles Cupcakes at FIGat7th – Buy 1 cupcake, get 1 free
- Wolf and Crane – Save 15% on your bill
Check after the jump for dates, times and a map of street closures in the area for the block party.