Celebrate the longest day of the year in Culver City! The Summer Solstice at the Culver City Arts District takes place Saturday, June 21 from noon to 7 p.m. There will be dozens of musical performances, a free self-guided tour of art galleries and special discounts at several area restaurants and retail shops.
Musical performances will be provided in coordination with Make Music LA as part of the global musical festival taking place in more than 700 cities around the world!
To receive exclusive Metro discounts during Summer Solstice, show your valid TAP card to the cashier or server at these Culver City businesses:
- Gramercy York – Save 10% on your purchase
- Brunello Trattoria – Save 10% on your bill
- Muddy Leek – Save 10% on your bill
- Attire Los Angeles – Save 10% on your purchase
- My Little Sunshine – Save 10% on your purchase
- Coolhaus – Save $1 on two “Sammies” or Save $1 on “Two-Story Sammies”
- Bulgarini Gelato Café – Save 10% on your bill
- Arcana Books – Save 10% on your purchase
- Baby Boot Camp – Save 10% on your purchase of any Baby Boot Camp package
- Graphaids – Save 30% on art supplies, printing and framing
The Culver City Arts District is located on Washington Boulevard between Helms and Fairfax Avenue. Metro Expo Line to Culver City Station. Plan your best route using the Trip Planner.
Categories: Destination Discounts, Metro Lifestyle
[…] galerías de arte y música en vivo desde el mediodía hasta las 7 p.m. Muestre su tarjeta TAP para descuentos en varios negocios de Culver City. (Línea Expo hasta la estación Culver […]