Here’s the press release from Metro:
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor is scheduled to conduct nighttime freeway closures on the southbound I-405 between Getty Center Drive and Sunset Boulevard the nights of Thursday, June 5 and Friday, June 6, 2014 to facilitate demolition, excavation, paving, drainage work, and preparatory work for permanent striping. Closure information is as follows:
The southbound I-405 will be fully closed from Getty Center Drive to Sunset Boulevard on:
- Midnight, Thursday, June 5, to 5 a.m., Friday, June 6
- Midnight, Friday, June 6, to 5 a.m., Saturday, June 7
- Ramps begin closing as early as 7 p.m. and lanes begin closing at 10 p.m. on the nights of each operation
- Southbound on-ramp from Getty Center Drive
Detour Route:Exit southbound Getty off-ramp, head southbound on Sepulveda Boulevard, make a right onto Church Lane and head south to the southbound on-ramp from westbound Sunset Boulevard.
What to expect:
- Work is dependent on favorable weather conditions.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website at www.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at www.facebook.com/405project.