Here’s the press release from Metro:
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor is scheduled to conduct a series of nighttime freeway closures on the southbound I-405 between Getty Center Drive and Wilshire Boulevard the nights of Friday, May 30 through Monday morning, June 2 to facilitate permanent striping and paving of general purpose lanes. Closure information is as follows:
- Midnight, Friday, May 30 to 7 a.m. May 31
- Morning of Sunday, June 1, 1 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- Midnight, Sunday, June 1 to 5 a.m. Monday, June 2
Ramps will begin to close at 7 p.m. and lanes will begin to close at 10 p.m. on the night of each operation.
- Southbound on-ramp from Getty Center Drive
- Southbound on-ramp from Westbound Sunset Boulevard
- Southbound on-ramp from Eastbound Sunset Boulevard
Detour: Exit southbound Getty off-ramp, head southbound on Sepulveda Boulevard, make a right going west on Wilshire Boulevard to westbound Wilshire on-rampto southbound I-405.
What to expect:
Categories: Transportation News