Here’s the press release from Metro:
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor is scheduled to conduct a nighttime freeway closure on the southbound I-405 between Getty Center Drive and Wilshire Boulevard the night of May 28, 2014 to facilitate permanent striping of general purpose lanes and to grind and overlay new asphalt from the Sepulveda undercrossing near the Getty ramps to the Wilshire Boulevard off-ramp. Closure information is as follows:
- Midnight, May 28 to 5 a.m. May 29
- Ramps will begin to close at 7 p.m. and lanes will begin to close at 10 p.m.
Southbound on-ramp from Getty Center Drive
Southbound on-ramp from Westbound Sunset Boulevard
Southbound on-ramp from Eastbound Sunset Boulevard
Detour: Exit southbound Getty off-ramp, head southbound on Sepulveda Boulevard, make a right going west on Wilshire Boulevard to westbound Wilshire on-ramp.
What to expect:
- Work is dependent on favorable weather conditions.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website at www.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at www.facebook.com/405project.